Peter Gøtzsche – Overdiagnosed & Overmedicated
Professor Peter C Gøtzsche, Director of the Nordic Cochrane Centre, has published a multitude of reliable scientific data, on this subject.
Here he presents his conclusions in Victoria, Australia and Helsinki, Finland:
In his talk, Peter will discuss the various ways in which psychiatry may be harming rather than helping its patients, citing evidence from his latest book „Deadly Medicines and Organised Crime: How big pharma has corrupted healthcare“.
– Failed drug regulation and lack of adequate safety data
– Unpublished or buried negative clinical trial data
– Corrupt business practices, including fraudulent research and illegal marketing
– Conflicts of interest at medical journals
– The chemical imbalance hoax
– Drug-induced harms, including sexual dysfunction, suicide and other deaths
– Myths about antidepressants